How to set up a VPN on Amazon Fire Stick and Amazon Fire TV?
Do you know how you can make your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick more efficiently?
By adding VPN services to it. The existence of a VPN will help you to watch any of the programs you wish to see from any of the locations you want. For instance, you can see Netflix from any location.
Use Limevpn to continue watching any programs you like without any interference or restriction.
Interesting Read : How to Bypass Error 4601 on Amazon Prime?
To set up LimeVPN on Amazon Fire TV, all you need to do is:
- Go to Amazon TV and click on the ‘Apps’ option
- Choose ‘Categories’ and then click on the ‘Utility’ choice. If you don’t find the choice, you can continue scrolling down
- Once you click on ‘Utility’ select the ‘LimeVPN’ app
- Click ‘Get’
- Choose the ‘Open’ option and continue to launch ‘LimeVPN’
- Log in with the username and password
- Select the ‘location ‘ you want to set and press ‘connect’ to choose a server you wish to use
- Once the above actions are conducted, all the applications being conducted will come from the VPN
Interesting Read : How To Bypass Amazon Prime Video Geographical Restrictions?
To set up LimeVPN on Amazon Fire Stick, all you need to do is:
- Go to your Fire tv and type ‘LimeVPN’ on the search bar
- Choose your VPN and hit the ‘Download’ option
- Once the download is complete, press the ‘Launch’ option
- Login in the VPN app
- Choose which location you want and hit the ‘Connect’ option
- A VPN connection pop up will appear
- Hit the ‘Ok’ option
Get a VPN one such as LimeVPN which can help you to conduct the above actions with more efficiency.
Now watch all your favorite movies, music, series without any disturbances or restrictions