Setting up VPN on Android – OpenVPN Setup guide
How to Configure
In this guide we will show you how to set up VPN on your Android device using OpenVPN.
Below are the steps :
- Install OpenVPN Connect from Google Play Store.
- Download the OpenVPN config files from here
- Unzip/extract the file in the same folder and Open the OpenVPN application and choose the option “ OVPN profile “.
- Import the file from the location where it is saved on your device.
- Enter your LimeVPN username and password and tap “ Add “
- 2 Pop-ups will appear before you connect, Choose “Ok “ and then choose “ Continue “ to connect.
- VPN will now be connected and you should be able to find the connection as below.