How to setup SoftEther VPN connection on Windows 10?
Download SoftEther VPN client for Windows (Open the link and click on download)
Click on the downloaded .exe file, once the setup starts, click “Next”
Choose SoftEther VPN Client and click Next
Check I agree to the end user License Agreement box and click Next
On the Important notice screen, click Next
Choose the directory to install the software and click Next
Click Next. The installation process will start
Now the setup will be in progress
After the installation process is finished, click Finish
Now it should automatically install the VPN adapter
A profile with name EU10 will be automatically created and will try to connect
Enter the VPN username and password sent to you by email and the connection will be completed
How to create new connections
1. Download the SoftEther configuration files from here
2. Double click on the server file that you wish to connect to and import it
3. After the import is complete, right-click on the connection and click on “Properties”, enter the VPN username and password, save it
4. Double click or right-click on the connection and select “Connect” to complete the connection.
NOTE: To re-name the connection, right-click on it and select “Rename“
How to Disconnect to SoftEther VPN
To disconnect from VPN right click on your VPN connection and click Disconnect
How to Connect to SoftEther VPN
- To connect to VPN right click on your VPN connection and click Connect
- To disconnect from VPN right click on your VPN connection and click Disconnect
How to setup SoftEther VPN connection on Windows 8?
The Windows 8 is the tricky one among all Windows platforms and if you want to setup SoftEther VPN for Windows 8, you will have to read carefully the instructions above and make sure that you understand them. This means that each step that you go through should be helpful to you and should guide you through the sole process of setting up the VPN. If you still have trouble and cannot grasp how to create SoftEther VPN connection in Windows 8, you should consider consulting someone in our team to help you out. The whole process should not take more than 10 minutes and after that you can use our VPN services.